Terms and Conditions
I agree that I am over the age of 18 and that the recipient of the goods is also over the age of 18. I agree that any products that are purchased from Chef Whip It will be used only in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations. I acknowledge that Chef Whip It is not liable for any misuse of goods and that any evidence of misuse will result in Chef Whip It terminating the sale and/or restricting future sales. I agree that Chef Whip It may ask to see proof of age before delivering goods and refusal to display valid photo identification will result in the transaction being canceled.
Before using our whipped cream making equipment you must first read the manufacturers instructions.
This will show you how to safely charge your cream using the cream whipping chargers.
- No more than 1 charger should be released in a 1/4L or 1/2 Litre Whipper and no more than 2 chargers for a 1 Litre Whipper. An explosion could occur from excessive pressure if you use more than stated.
- These chargers contain liquid Nitrous Oxide under great pressure. Any attempt to pierce the sealing cap of these chargers without the correct equipment could result in EXPLOSION INJURY & SERIOUS FREEZE BURNS.
- EXPLOSION DANGER - do not incinerate or expose chargers to the sun or heat. Temperature not to exceed 50C.
- Do not dispose of full chargers. They may cause someone else an injury! - Keep out of reach of children.
- NOT TO BE FLOWN! Pressurized gas cartridges must not go on a plane at all. No excuses, you may be prosecuted.
You must agree to these terms and conditions before placing an order with Chef Whip It.